Golf Show Details:
Stoney Creek Inn, Northwoods Convention Center
3060 South Kinney Coulee Road, Onalaska, WI 54650
Dates and Times:
Friday, February 27: 2:00PM - 8:00PM
Saturday, February 28: 9:00AM-5:00PM
Adults: $5.00, children under 12: $1:00
2-Day Adult Pass: $8.00
The Golf Greater La Crosse Magazine will again be published and available as an insert in The La Crosse Tribune in early February 2015, at the show, and at various golf locations throughout the area.
The magazine will highlight the upcoming show, exhibitors, golf venues and products, and golf promotions.
Issue #1 of Golf Greater La Crosse Magazine is below click to review it. 1/4 page ads will be included with exhibit space or 1/4, 1/2, and full page space may be purchased separately.
Highlights of the 2015 Show Include:
* Each admission includes: Entry into Grand Prize Drawing: Courtesy of Destination Kohler - a one-night stay for two at The Inn on Wood Lake Hotel in Kohler, WI and golf for two with cart on The Irish Course at Whistling Straits and Meadow Valleys Course at Blackwolf Run
* Each admission includes: 12-month subscription to Golf World or Golf Digest.
* Viterbo University Women’s Golf Team Golf Equipment Swap - Bring your golf equipment to trade and sell.
* Great River Golf Trail – Chance to purchase 2x9 or 1x18 golf at seven local golf golf courses for only $65.00.
* Spring Grove Soda Putting Challenge - Chance to win product and qualify for Saturday putt-off for prizes.
* Ryan Poehling Foundation Golf Ball Giveaway - each admission includes three (3) seasoned golf balls.
* Also returning for 2015 is the very popular 19th-hole complete with flat screen televisions for all to enjoy professional golf and college basketball.